JB Ashtin is Turning up the Heat in 2018
Happy New Year! 2017 was filled with great experiences – more clients, new product/indication launches, a slew of new clinical trial data, and some exciting outcomes for our clients.
In the last year, JB Ashtin
- Leveraged newer technology to solve disease state challenges
- Client need: Create empathy for adult ADHD, a disorder often overlooked by HCPs and sometimes the patient herself
- We created a virtual reality 360-degree immersive experience for use at medical congresses
- More than 600 healthcare providers (HCPs) were impacted in just 1 month
- There was an overwhelmingly positive response at the congresses
- All who experienced the virtual reality felt that more HCPs and even patients should have access to the program to increase awareness for adult ADHD
- Client need: Improve health literacy, connectivity, and self-care for patients with epilepsy
- We created a digital multi-module program for HCPs to deliver to patients with epilepsy during a series of office visits or web conferences
- Each online module included a facilitator’s guide, supporting videos, and printable patient tools
- The pilot just launched and we’re anticipating an uptake in medication adherence and self-management for patients who complete the program
- Launched a new website
- Our newly redesigned website offers a fresh new look with improved functionality
- Take a look, check out our case studies, and let us know what you think!
- Gained new clients and added to our staff
- It is always a great pleasure to make new connections, dive into clinical trial data, and help new clients achieve their goals
- Our expanded client base has allowed us to add even more talent to our amazing team, so that we can be more nimble to better serve our clients
What will 2018 bring?
We are energized by how far we’ve come in 2017. The combination of our seasoned staff and rising stars has ignited our creative thinking and passion and we’ve turned up the heat for 2018. We have up-to-the-minute technology at our fingertips and we’re expanding our services to communicate and engage with HCPs on new levels. We can’t wait to tell you more. Visit our website or give us a call! +1.734.459.3144.